Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunshine beauty blogg

Hello darlings,
  
  My name is April, im new to blogging so bear with me! Lets get started on a little about myself. I am currently 20 years old, Im an extreme girly girl with a hint of crazy. you will come to find im very down to earth and kind. I love to give advice and share my opinions on things such as beauty, fashion, and inner and outer confidence. my goal is to inspire others and also help with any problems. if you also have any other topics and questions for me other then beauty, just ask me and i can go about it. im no expert nor proffesional, but i do love giving a helping voice. i hope you enjoy my bloggs and keep on reading. :)

    p.s. if you have any questions, i have answers. so ask away!

Thanks, 
          SunshineBeautyBlogg  



No comments: