Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Youtube Channel!!




Hey Everyone!

      Im back! and i would love to share with you guys that i have decided to make a youtube channel. I thought i would be something new and fun i could try out. on my youtube channel i will cover all things beauty and fashion related and sometimes ill have Diy's and other misc videos. Im just starting out and have allot to learn as i go, so feedback and ideas are highly encouraged. I started my channel not only because i love watching other guru's but i've found out its extremely something im interested in and love. I've come to realize that im comfortable in my own skin, and i would love you guys to feel the same way. Its fun to get dolled up and feel beautiful. All in all i would love everyone to go check out my channel and Rate, comment and subsribe.
 Thank you lots!

Love,
Sunshine XO
April Sanchez
Sunshine Xo Youtube Channel




No comments: