Saturday, May 24, 2014

Spring Beauty/ Fashion Favorites!!



   Hey Everyone!
                 I Would love to share some of my Favorites for this spring! I Have a ton of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly favorites, But these items I'm going to share are My Favorite things i love in the spring/ Summer time. they are perfect for these warm and beautiful days. 



So, my first fav is the millani lipsticks, and i don't just like one or two favorites but I love them all! They have an amazing formula, So soft and creamy. they just glide right on and  are very pigmented. Theses lipsticks are a must have. Another lipstick i tend to grab is NYX creme lipstick In the color GALA, This lipstick is very creamy and glossy its suck a pretty natural pink! it can go with any look.
     I Have two favorite blushes, and the first one is physicians formula in Rose. This blush is a perfect pink.and even better its easy to blend! The second blush I'm loving is NYX in Peach. This blush is very pigmented and its a great formula. Both of these colors are a perfect grab for spring!
    These next products i love to use as eyeshadow bases, The first is a common one, and it is NYX Eye pencil in milk. Its a Matte White and its very smooth and glides on the eyelids so smoothly. Its also a great to use on the waterline. My next "Base" is Maybeline Color tattoo in the color "Cool". This is a frosty white. it is an amazing product because it lasts all day and even helps my eyeshadow last hours! it even gives off a highlight look.


OK These last products are Hair, Skin and nail products. First up is the One 'n' Only Argon Oil treatment spray. I Have really Damaged hair because of coloring it allot, So this spray Helps so much! It Not only smells amazing but it makes my hair feel soft and silky. The best part is it makes my hair look Healthy again. its definitely a must have. 
    Rock your hair Bombshell Big hair Powder, This voluminous Powder works great! Just sprinkle a little bit on the roots and Wa-La! Big beautiful hair!
    Clean & Clear Morning glow moisturizer is great for spring and summer because It gives my skin a beautiful glow and it has SPF in it! It leaves my skin nice and soft.
    Sinful nail colors are my favorite nail polishes at the moment. I love every single color they come out with! They come in everything from bright to Dark to matte and Shiny! They last for a long time!


Last but not least i am in love with these cute necklaces! They are so cute and simple and come in tons of different colors! You can either dress them up or down. They look cute with anything! They are so pretty to wear all spring and summer long. I do not know the brand of the necklaces but i bought them at wal-mart near me. So if you can get your hands on them, You will love them.
   Those are my Favorite things to currently use. Let me know what your opinions are on these products or if you have and other questions or comments.

No comments: